Saturday, May 17, 2014

new favorite fashionista: miroslava duma

While I have been cooped up doing constant work, I have made a new discovery from the high-fashion world! As I was doing research on Russia, I came across the beautiful (and very petite) Miroslava Duma, a internet fashion sensation from Russia and creator of Buro247.ru. After looking at many photographs of her through Google and her Instagram account, miraduma, I have to say that I am extremely inspired by style. She seems to always be switching it up with her fashion and is not afraid to make a statement. She loves to incorporate bold color and interesting texture in her ensembles as well, which I absolutely adore and always try to play around with in my everyday as well (though I am not always quite as successful).



                                                      

Despite being a seemingly young fashion icon, Miroslava also has embraced older, mod style from the 80's as well as mixing small pieces to incorporate traditional Russian trends. I truly appreciate the flair and elegance she has projected onto her outfit and how she really gives a new light to fashion. I will certainly continue to track her in the fashion community and be looking out for where her forward sense of style travels next!

xoxo

p.s. tweet me a picture of 
your fashion inspiration
on twitter @stylenativeblog!

No comments:

Post a Comment