Monday, April 14, 2014

fashion inspiration #2


I'm back with one of my favorite fashion posts! I know that I have been absent from blogging recently, and I am very sorry! I was so busy with work for school, and my birthday that I haven't been able to get the time to sit down and really think about posting. Unfortunately, I am going to be going away to Florida for the week so that will limit my posting abilities as well. I am attempting to vlog this vacation on my camera so I can start making some videos for a YouTube Channel! I'm not sure how it will work out, but I will make sure to take many outfit of the day's and photographs regardless. I will also be updating everyone on exciting things via twitter (@stylenativeblog). Let me know in the comments if you would like to see vlogs or if I should write a post on my trip!

Anyways, I am so excited to finally be talking spring/summer fashion! As usual I have been perusing my tumblr feed, and found a bunch of fashionable photos to reblog (per-sian.tumblr.com). I really enjoy getting the time to go through all of the photos I have reblogged and choosing some that reflect my fashion of the late or outfits I aspire to create in the future.

This time, most of the photographs I have chosen contain things I want to buy for this spring/summer season. Because the weather is going straight from a cold winter to the summer, I am sort of missing out on spring fashion trends. I am desperate to get a maxi dress with thin black and white stripes, and some more plain boxy black t-shirts. (I love the texture of the leather one!) I also really want to try out these adorable lacy bras from Urban Outfitters and other fancy lingerie shops that are often trending all over Polyvore. They seem so comfortable! Obviously I also want to get in on the Triangl bathing suit trend, which is practically one of the most popular fashionable swimsuits this season! I haven't gotten one yet, but I am seriously considering investing in one! The neoprene material seems very durable and compliments the body beautifully! 

The final notable item in this post are the chunky two-strap heels in the bottom right hand corner of the collage. I loved them so much and was ecstatic when I found a similar pair from the brand Truffle on ASOS.com. (asos.com/truffle-heeled-sandals) I asked for them for a birthday gift, but am still waiting to see if I get them. I am definitely sharing a photo of these babies the minute I receive them! 

xoxo

p.s. another exciting thing: 
i finally got my hands 
on the Naked 3 palette! I 
cannot wait to post a review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment