Saturday, November 30, 2013

ootd: out for black friday

Happy Thanksgiving! I know it's Saturday, but I still wanted to get in an outfit of the day for at least Black Friday, because I forgot to get photographs of my outfit from Thanksgiving. I took somewhat of a casual approach at both days, and didn't wear anything fancier than a sweater with a pair of jeans or leggings. Recently I have been discovering a lot of different ways to style leggings, which maybe I will share with you all soon!

Anyways, my outfit for Black Friday was pretty simple because I didn't want to wear something too uncomfortable for shopping. On Black Friday I typically wear comfortable clothes that are easy to change in-and-out of and stand in while waiting on long lines!


Oversized Gray Cardigan- Tobi 
Black T-Shirt (Underneath)- Unknown Boutique
Aztec Print Leggings- Unknown Boutique
Burgundy Socks- PacSun
Boots- Bucco 
Choker Necklaces- Brandy Melville & Lester's

Boots by Bucco and socks from PacSun

Normally I don't put beauty into my outfit of the day's but I just couldn't resist! This rose-gold colored nail polish from Sephora + Pantone Universe Jewel Lacquer in Rose Dawn is absolutely stunning and the formula was totally opaque after one coat! (I also got it on sale at Sephora for just $3- such a steal.)

xoxo

p.s. check out style native
tomorrow for a new
black friday haul post!

No comments:

Post a Comment