Monday, November 11, 2013

sweater weather tag + ootd

Hey everybody! I thought that I'd bring some of the YouTube element into my blog, but I don't really have that much time to make videos. I figured I could take the questions from some of the popular tags circulating YouTube, and answer them for you! I have also included my OOTD on the bottom to give a your mind a break after reading!

The Sweater Weather Tag

1. Favorite candle scent?
I really like the Salted Caramel candle from Bath and Body Works!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
This is hard. I'm going to have to say coffee though because hot chocolate is more of a winter drink and coffee has more fall flavors. 

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
My best fall memory is going out apple picking with my friends. It was kind of a far drive, but the apples were great and we got this really good ice cream after & when I go with my family we always get fresh apple cider which is my favorite fall drink!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Dark lips. I think it's more of a winter thing but winged eyeliner works for all seasons in my opinion. 

5. Best fragrance for fall?
Totally something that has a woody note, or like a fall smell- the DKNY Be Delicious is a good one!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes with marshmallows. Either way it's going to be potatoes. I really like apple pie also!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Cold. Not too cold, but cold enough that you need a good jacket to stay warm outside. 

8. Most worn sweater?
I don't know! I wear the same sweatshirts a lot but I have so many sweaters that I am always switching it up! 

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Totally the Essie Sole Mate nail polish. Check out my review-- it's the perfect deep wine but not too vampy. 

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Football games. It's so fun being with my friends at the games and being able to cheer and support a team!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I'm a leggings type of gal. I think jeans can just be very uncomfortable at times and leggings look cute but also give you so much more flexibility! 

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I love Uggs! Combat boots are cute, but I really like Doc Martens and I don't own a pair. Uggs are so easy to slip on and so so warm, but I try not to wear them too much because they don't always match my clothes. 

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I wouldn't know because I've never tried it! Comment below if you like it and recommend it! 

14. Favorite fall T.V. show?
I have fallen in love with American Horror Story. The idea of witches in the present day is so cool and also kinda scary! 

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood- it's such a cute song about sweaters and makes me feel cozy!

And I promised you an outfit photo so here it is--


Sorry the quality isn't the greatest, I had to take it on my iPhone. I know you may not want to read one more word, but here is what I am wearing:

Burgundy Sweater- Millau (LF)
Denim Shirt (Underneath)- Lucky Brand
Skirt- ASOS 
Knee Highs- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- SODA

xoxo

ps. what tag should I do
next? comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment