Monday, December 2, 2013

how much is my face worth? beauty tag


Recently I have come across the "How Much Is My Face Worth?" Tag on my Bloglovin'. (You can follow me at Style Native!) I wasn't tagged by anyone, but seeing that I try write a beauty post every Monday and can't always take photos, I thought this would be a good idea! Most people do not include their brushes, and I honestly have no idea how much mine cost so I decided not to add them to my total.  Before I start, I would like to tag all of my followers (Bloglovin' & GFC) to do this tag. Feel free to leave your post's link in the comments so that everyone can read your's as well!

Moisturizer
Sephora Instant Moisturizer (Travel Size)- $12

*I don't normally use a primer so I am not including one.*

Foundation: 
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer- $34

Concealer: 
KIKO Cosmetics Full Coverage Concealer- $10.25
Essence Stay Natural Concealer- $4

Powder: 
e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder- $3

Bronzer: 
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny- $3

Blush: 
Nars Cream Blush in Enchanted- $29

Eyebrows: 
Benefit Gimme Brow (Light/Medium)- $22

Eyelashes: 
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara- $21

Lips: 
NYX Butter Gloss (Various Shades)- $5
MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup- $15

So how much does my face cost?? 158.25!

Shocking, I know. I didn't actually realize that I used this much expensive makeup! Most of my cosmetics are purchased at Sephora now, and I have cut back on beauty product spending tremendously. I think I have quite enough makeup and I try to only buy what I need (but most of the time that doesn't stop me!). As you can tell, I don't use a very expensive powder or bronzer. I haven't gotten around to buying a higher end version of these two products because I don't use them enough to need one. My skin is very dry to use a powder and I don't know of any really good bronzers for my pale skin tone and that can be easily contoured if I make a mistake. Any suggestions? 

xoxo

p.s. i apologize for not
posting last night like i promised!
i didn't have enough time to take 
photos but i swear i will do 
my best to get them up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment