Monday, December 16, 2013

wildfox spring collection lookbook


One of my favorite brands, Wildfox Couture, has finally released their spring 2014 lookbook! Though they seem to portray more of a tropical, summer and beachy vibe, I am very excited to share this first peek with you all, that I found via the NYLON magazine website. The photographs are not super revealing as to what clothes are going to be a part of the line, but I am getting the sense that they are going for a more boho vibe. Hopefully the clothing from their new collection retains that same softness and quality as they always have had! 

I really liked some of the specific photographs so I wanted to add them into this little post and see what you all think as well! 




Based on these three images alone, I can tell that Wildfox is looking to introduce a lot of loose fitting items with flowy materials and light colors. I love their use of pastels and white because it seems very soft and girly! The flower crown trend is totally in now, so incorporating flowers into the outfits was also a great touch. 


And before I finish this off, I added this photo because I was so excited that they are hinting at new bathing suits! I have always loved their bathing suit styles and prints, and this upcoming season seems to have a more New England kind hint to it- lobsters included!

Overall, they really nailed it with their spring preview. I am totally intrigued by what is to come from Wildfox and cannot wait to get my hands on their new products when they are released. This brand never ceases to impress me and from the photos I have seen, this collection is going to be fabulous!

To check out the original article (where I discovered this), go to NYLON.com, or click this link:

xoxo

p.s. if you have seen any upcoming 
spring collections you love, tell me 
about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment