Thursday, December 12, 2013

obsessed with holographics

There is a new trend that I am totally crazy over right now: holographic bags! I love how the material reflects to create an array of beautiful colors and how the rainbow compliments the silver. This trend seems like it has been around for a little while, but only now is it starting to emerge. I think that you get the best of both worlds with the holographic design- it is both futuristic and new, yet it keeps an old teenage 80's vibe. I have seen many great holographic bags decorating the pages of fashion magazines, especially because it is a style that can last for all four seasons! Here are some of my top picks:



Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Crossbody 


Deena & Ozzy Michelle Crossbody


BANK Clutch Bag


Karmaloop's Sprayground Happy Dayz Backpack


Nasty Gal Cosmic Ouija Clutch

This is just a small selection of the really cool holographic bags that I found. Out of all of them, my favorites are the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC and the clutch from Nasty Gal. They both have really cool details that accent the holographic print very well. I chose to also display the bag from Karmaloop because it showed how guys can also get in on the holographic trend as well. I would think it was totally cool if I saw anyone wearing that!

Holographic bags are starting to become more expensive, but I hope to add one to my collection because I know it will be a great statement piece that can accent even the simplest of outfits. 

xoxo

p.s. comment below any new 
trends you are seeing that you
 want me to talk about on my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment