Tuesday, March 25, 2014

the new "miss dior"

Everyone's favorite female movie star, the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence, is back on the fashion scene! Not only is she truly stunning on her own, she has created an image for the brand that is absolutely flawless. Lawrence, who has worked with Dior in the past, renewed a contract for three more years of advertisement modeling for their cosmetics and fashion. 

Personally, I adore what the brand has done with her public image. When she's not looking über glam, they have her modeling with a clean face. It has brought a completely fresh look to fashion and proves that models could still be sophisticated and gorgeous without wearing a ton of makeup.

I am looking forwards to seeing her in future ad campaigns and hope they are as beautiful as all of the previous ones I have seen on the internet recently. I love when my favorite popular celebrities showcase fashion for my favorite high-end brands, because it connects the fashion and media worlds, making both so much more relatable to real people. Many other of Hollywood's elite have had this position as well (like Mila Kunis) so I hope this works out and she stays with Dior for quite a while!

For more information on where I found this, check out this article written on Fashionista.com! 

xoxo

p.s. let me know if you like
this and want more fashion 
posts like this in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment