Sunday, March 16, 2014

this or that? beauty tag

I have decided to do another YouTube tag blog post! This may be a long post, but it is actually quite a small amount of reading and I am going to try to make it as simple as possible. The questions don't say that you have to put a specific product with your answers, but I thought that some recommendations would add dimension to the tag. I hope that you like some of my choices and test them out for yourselves (and let me know if you like them as well)!

This or That? Beauty Tag

Makeup
  • Blush or Bronzer? Blush (MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush in Royal Flush)
  • Lip Gloss or Lipstick? Lipstick (KIKO Cosmetics Glossy Stylo Lipstick in 803)
  • Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara (LancĂ´me Hypnose Star Mascara)
  • Foundation or Concealer? Foundation (Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer)
  • Neutral or Colored Eyeshadow? Neutral (Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette)
  • Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed 
  • Brushes or Sponges? Brushes (Real Techniques everything!)
Nails
  • OPI or China Glaze? OPI (Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in If You've Got It, Haunt It)
  • Long or Short? Long (I don't really mind short though!)
  • Acrylic or Natural? Natural
  • Brights or Darks? Brights (L'Oreal Nail Polish in 119 Lacey Lilac)
  • Flower or No Flower? No Flower (I used to love flowers, but I think I have grown out of it.)
Body
  • Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume (Jack Wills English Velvet Perfume)
  • Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion (Essence of Beauty Passion Flower Body & Hand Cream) 
  • Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash (Lush Twilight Shower Gel)
  • Lush or Other Bath Company? Lush 
This was actually a really fun tag to do! I think it would be more interesting as a YouTube video, but I hope that it gave some insight onto what my makeup, body and nail favorites are at the moment. It wasn't mentioned in the tag, but I just got a new nail varnish from Essie called "Spin the Bottle" and I am in love with it! It is a perfect nude color for all of my pale princesses out there ;)

xoxo

1 comment: