Sunday, October 27, 2013

hautelook + sephora mini collective haul

I have another haul to post! I am constantly on the lookout for new beauty deals and I have gotten quite a few recently. I waited until all of the packages arrived with the products so that I could do one big post. The next couple of beauty posts on my blog will probably be reviews of the products as I try them, however a lot of Holiday collections are coming out from the big beauty brands at this time of year. Look out for posts on those as well! 

These items will be in no particular order because the packages came at all different times and I just took photos of everything all at once. I will indicate where they were purchased. 



Tarte Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy and Maracuja Oil


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush in Thankful (limited edition!)
and Stila Countless Color Pigment in Encore


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils in Crash and 1999


Nars Duo Eyeshadow in 3077 Silk Road


Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons with Shadow Insurance Candlelight 
Eye Primer and LashGASM Mascara

Eyeshadow Shades: Vanilla, Cut the Coke, Framboise, Coffee Bean, 
Peach Fuzz, Hot Cocoa, Candy Rose, Lovey Dovey,
Nude Beach, Cinnamon Sugar, Marzipan and Licorice Latté

I scored some super steals with many of these purchases- the three Tarte products were a perfect travel size trio for only $20 (which is great if you are like me and just want to try out some of the products), the Stila eyeshadow and the two Urban Decay eyeliners for $12 (only $4 each!) and the Too Faced palette for $32 on sale from $42 on the Sephora website. 

Except for the Hautelook super-deals, I'm pretty sure these sales are still going on! Look on brand websites for sale items and you may just get lucky! 

xoxo

ps. go to your local Sephora if you are looking 
to try a specific new beauty item-  a lot of the
time you can find the mini size to see if you really like it! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog is so pretty and the posts are great! Had to follow! :) x

    That Quirky Panda
    www.thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad you like my posts! I'll check out your blog as well xx

      Delete