Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ootd: dark n' sporty

It's another week, which means another outfit of the day! This is one of my favorite looks for fall- I will definitely be interchanging these pieces A TON during these upcoming seasons! I really love the new "sportswear" trend that's been coming up in fashion recently. I think letterman jackets, cropped sweatpants and large jersey numbers are so cute! They are totally in fashion and make an outfit extremely comfortable and easy to put together!



Black/Gray Jumper- LUSH Clothing
Gray Cropped Sweatpant- Topshop
Black ZOMG Platform Sneakers- Jeffery Campbell
 Criss Cross Black Bralette (Underneath the Mesh Panel)- LF Stores

I cannot wait to get the chance to wear this outfit! This is one of my favorite new sweatshirts in my collection of winter clothes, and I cannot believe is its from LUSH! I have seen their website numerous times and always thought their styles are adorable, but didn't realize that they only sold their clothes wholesale to certain stores. I thought it was going to be so expensive, but it was only around $40! The pants from Topshop are a great staple for the winter season because they are a classic light gray that will go with anything and lighten up a season where I only wear mostly dark colors. As for my shoes- my JC flatforms are my go-to for practically everything I wear and I can't go without them.... they match with my whole entire wardrobe because they're classic and black! 

xoxo

ps. comment below if you 
think I should get a 
lookbook.nu account 
to post my ootd's!

No comments:

Post a Comment