Monday, February 10, 2014

fashion inspiration #1


While perusing my tumblr dashboard and reblogging many images to my own tumblr, an idea came to my head! I always find the cutest trends and pieces on tumblr, and have never thought to put my ideas into writing. I am always seeing new fashion on tumblr and it inspires my everyday fashion even though I fail to notice it. I have been seeing so much great fashion and I just wanted to share a few of my favorite images that I have reblogged lately.

I picked the image of the star and moon chain bracelets because I have been in love with gold jewelry and these are simple and fabulous! I love mystical jewelry and these are just totally up my alley. Additionally, the fur vest came into this post because of how plush and beautiful it is. I never can picture myself in fur vests, but recently they seem like a great piece to add to my winter wardrobe, especially because they are not too much to wear to an event whilst inside on a cold day. On the other hand, these small shorts from Brandy Melville are to-die-for! I love them and though I do not personally own a pair, they seem extremely comfortable. They are also pretty inexpensive so they are a great investment for lounging around in the summertime!

The next image is a pair of shoes that I have been drooling over practically since I first time I saw them. I know that there are a pair from Jeffery Campbell (which would be my most likely to purchase) and probably from Windsor Smith Australia as well. Though these are chunky and simple, they just have so much flair about them and could give extra style to just about any outfit. The next combo was the only real full outfit that I wanted to display because it seemed great for everyday. Even though mini-skirts are a tad more fancy this is proof that there are ways to play it down for day-by-day wear. Finally, this white Marc Jacobs watch is positively stunning. At the moment, MJ watches are the thing to own, and despite the fact that I am not crazy about them, this watch is too adorable to resist. If someone were to buy me one, I really hope that this would be it!

For the last row I just chose some images that were representative of my style lately. I have recently been going for a classic trendy outfit, that always incorporate very simple pieces like denim, plain tees and sweaters. I like to add little accessories or shoes that will spice up my ensemble but not throw it completely over the top.

For more inspiration and images like this check out my tumblr: 


xoxo

p.s. if you like these i will 
post them weekly! let me know
in the comments or tweet me! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoe! xoxo

    Check my blog out and follow if you like it maybe?
    Thank You
    Lovely blog
    xoxo
    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete