Monday, January 20, 2014

closet confidential tag

I have decided that today was a good day to post a fashion-related tag, so I have searched YouTube and chosen the Closet Confidential Tag! This tag is only six questions long and was made by Fleur of the channel FleurDeForce. As I am looking at the questions now I realize that they are going to be very difficult for me to answer, but I am going to try my best and hope you enjoy it!

The Closet Confidential Tag

1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
The oldest item in my wardrobe would have to be a blue sweater I own from the brand So Blue by Sigrid Olsen. It is one of the only items in my wardrobe that I know is considerably old because my mom had it for a while before she gave it to me, and it was a size large so it still looks like a pretty oversized sweater! I love the material that it was knitted with because it is really cute, but extremely comfortable!

2. What is the newest item?
I have two items in my wardrobe that were the most recently purchased. They are a pair of black workout leggings and a light grey turtleneck sweater from Forever 21. The sweater is pretty soft and simple, but the workout leggings are amazing. They have two mesh pockets on the sides to store a cell phone or other item and make your legs look really great! 

3. What is the most expensive item?
The most expensive item in my wardrobe is a black and aqua dress that I bought at LF. It is from the brand RenĂ©e London and I think it cost a little more than 200 dollars. I haven't worn it for a while because it is a body con dress that could be worn to parties, but when I wore it to the special occasion that I originally bought it for, it was absolutely stunning (and totally worth every penny!).

4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item that you wear/use a lot?
The cheapest item in my wardrobe is a black t-shirt with a faux pocket. I bought it while I was in Italy for 3 euros (around $4) and it has lasted a really long time! I still wear it often because it is very comfortable and matches with almost everything I own. 

5. What was the biggest bargain?
I am lucky enough to have gotten many bargains on clothing in my lifetime, but one of my best was at LF. They have a semi-annual sale and I got a really cool jean jacket with army print sleeves. It cost around $150 but I think I bought it for about $30. It was a total steal and I wear it all the time! LF may seem really overpriced, but when you go for the sale there is a total guarantee that you will leave having scored a great deal. 

6. What was the biggest waste of money?!
An item in my closet that was the biggest waste of money was a pair of JuJu Babe Sandals. I love them to death and think that they are an extremely beautiful pair of shoes, but (as much as I hate to admit it) I think they are poorly designed. They are kind of floppy when you wear them and your feet slide around when it is hot outside. I will probably still continue to wear them but I don't know if I will ever buy another pair. 

xoxo

p.s. choose one of these
questions and tell me your 
response in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment