Friday, January 3, 2014

new year's resolutions!


Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! I know I have not been posting as frequently as usual, but I have just finished my winter vacation and I am ready to get back into my blogging. I just wanted to make a quick post so I that I could share my New Year's resolutions with all of you!

Resolution #1: Eat Healthier
I do not think that I am unhealthy, I just have a very bland palette and am not always open to trying new things. I want to detox my body of bad food and start expanding my horizons! I have seen how much a body can change for the better from just making your diet cleaner, and I hope to do that! I want to eat new things, be stronger and feel like I am in better shape.

Resolution #2: Be More Thoughtful When Buying Makeup
I will confess that I do own a lot more makeup than the average girl. There are so many products on the market in cosmetics that I am dying to try, but I think I should cut back just a little on my beauty product spending. Of course I am still going to buy new makeup (to use and to review on my blog), but I want to reduce my spending on drugstore products and try to buy the more expensive things that I really want. Basically, I am striving for the mindset of quality over quantity.

Resolution #3: Go Out Of My Fashion Comfort Zone
I have been working on this for a while now, and I think that it is working! I always try to go out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion, but I seem to always put together the same sort of style. I want to explore different styles of outfitting and try to incorporate more color into my wardrobe.

Resolution #4: Post More!
I sometimes feel like I am letting all of my followers down when I don't post for a while! I have quite a hectic life but it is very important for me to be able to post. I like using this blog as an outlet for my thoughts on fashion and beauty and I love sharing them with you all the most! I am trying my best to stick to my original blog schedule and have a large queue of posts to put up soon (including my well overdue Christmas haul)!

Resolution #5: Be The Best I Can Be
This is one of my resolutions every single year. It is so important to push yourself to be the best you can be because you realize that you can do so much more than you ever believed! Always take a moment to be proud of all of your accomplishments in life and reflect back on all of the things you love- there is never a time that you can't be better than your best!

xoxo

p.s. tell me your new year's 
resolutions in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment