Sunday, September 15, 2013

3.1 phillip lim for target

Good morning! I chose to write about the new target line 3.1 Phillip Lim because I have been tracking it for quite a while and today was it's official online release! While it seems that most of the items are sold online, the bags are mostly available only in stores. Though I adore the simplicity of the collection's prints and designs, I was looking forwards to getting my hands on one of the gorgeous bags that go along with the collection. I was particularly drawn to the Mini Satchel with Gusset in Taupe, because of its similarity to the mini Céline luggage tote. Though the luggage tote has quite a different exterior design, the Phillip Lim bag does quite a good job at following the shape, and includes two opening sides that can be zipped up to make the bag smaller. I love the fact that you can chose to carry it on the shoulder or across the body, and that it seems small, but quite spacious at the same time. I have been looking for bags similar to Célines for a long time, and though I am still searching, the price of this bag is too good to pass up.

In addition to the bag (which is my main priority as you can see), I did quite like some of the styles! The leopard print scarf seems like a great accessory to have as a part of your fall wardrobe, and the black dress with faux leather is such a fun piece- it plays with texture very well, but still makes a clean, sophisticated look.

The taupe mini satchel with gusset!

A colorful look using pieces from the collection
(from audreymagazine.com)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment