Tuesday, September 17, 2013

quick update #1

Hello readers! I just wanted to type a really, really short post about some new ways to find Style Native on the web! Though I have not created a Twitter account, I have established an e-mail, Instagram and linked my personal polyvore account to my blog!

Click these links or contact for beauty, fashion, style and more:

Instagram- instagram.com/stylenativeblog or follow stylenativeblog on your iPhone/Android/mobile

Polyvore- itml98.polyvore.com

Email- stylenativeblog@gmail.com

Contact me or comment on instagram posts with topics that you would like me to blog about! I love to hear feedback too!

xoxo

ps. shortcut badges to these accounts are posted on the sidebar 
as well, so don't worry if this post goes far into my blog's archives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment