Monday, September 30, 2013

ootd: last days of a neon summer

Good evening fashionistas! I know I have some apologizing to do- I was so bogged down with work that my blog schedule just went completely out of whack and now I have quite a couple of posts to make up for. For those of you that follow my Instagram, stylenativeblog, I did promise a post on one of my favorite new online shoppes called mymummadeit.net, however I realized that I was missing out on an outfit of the day.

My original plan was to have outfit of the day's go during the week (like around wednesday) but I have come to realize that it may be easier to post them on a weekend day. I really did like the idea of having a post in the middle of the week to break things up though, so I will try my best! I also am in the process of developing some ideas for a few personal posts to squeeze in as a surprise, so keep a look out for that!

For my outfit I really wanted to encapsulate my summer fashions. This outfit does combine pieces that are geared towards the warmer weather, but they are very bright and cool colors for the fall. I have been wearing neon pinks and oranges non-stop since the spring, and I couldn't finish off my fall without using them one last time!



Aztec Jumper- Topshop
Button Down Shirt- American Eagle
Boyfriend Jeans- American Eagle
Heels- Eurostep
Purse- Italian Street Leather Market

I picked to pair contrasting black and white in this outfit because I still wanted there to be an air of sophistication to the outfit. I feel that while the white and neon pink keep the look fun and summery, the black gives elegance and foresight to upcoming seasonal colors. (Black also goes with everything so this keeps it simple!)

xoxo

ps. This is also a great look because it is
 effortless and super comfortable: perfect for days
 when you feel lazy but still want to look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment