Thursday, September 12, 2013

ootd: minty madness

My first outfit of the day! I really loved this outfit because it went a bit towards the preppy side, which is uncommon from my typical style, yet it still had edge. The focal point of the outfit was the mint shorts from Forever 21, which I only wore for the first time. My top was by Mags & Pye for LF Stores. The top is a particular favorite of mine because the fringe puts a spin on a classic white top. (The back has a huge hole that is covered by more sheer white fringe.)


For accessories I chose to keep it simple, I stacked a collection of personal bracelets and carried a small crossbody bag from New Look that I ordered via ASOS.


My arm candy: elastic hair tie, black custom rainbow loom, LF turquoise cross bracelet, Brandy Melville cross chain bracelet, evil eye bracelet (street vendor), mint jelly cross bracelet and leather bracelet (from Italian street markets).

xoxo

ps. i  will try to add an outfit of the day
to my weekly blog schedule if I have the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment