Sunday, September 22, 2013

ootd: casually classy

I know it's the last day of the week, but I couldn't break my promise of posting a weekly outfit of the day! I worked on a couple of looks today, but this one definitely came out as one of my favorites. I could definitely see myself wearing this outfit on a trip to the city because it seems well put together, but is not too fancy and uncomfortable for strolling around.

Now that it is the fall (I can't believe today is the first day!) I feel the need to start wearing warmer clothing items, so I picked out almost full length jeans, but a sheer top and a lacy jacket that will let in the breeze. I hope you enjoy!




Blazer- Eyelash Couture
Collared Top- Dizzy Lissy
Jeans- Zara
Pumps- Mix No.6

I tried the blazer three different ways: off, resting on the shoulders, and completely on. The great thing about light coats is that you can still keep them on even if it is starting to warm up. The blazer-on-the-shoulder trend is totally in right now and I think it looks stunning! Such a perfect way to stay warm and still be stylish. 

xoxo

ps. check back tomorrow
for a beauty haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment